Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Yummy stuff and TABATA workout

Okay, so I have to say that the deli thin round sandwich bread topped with hummus was wonderful! Think I'll be eating those regularly now. I added a salad with it and had a nice light, yet fulfilling dinner. (Alex was out of town so I got out of making a big meal.)I bought the big tub of Sabra hummus at Sam's. It was only $5.86 for the BIG tub. Way better price than HEB.
I also had me an Dana Egg McMuffin this morning. Loved it! Added some fresh pico de gallo to it, and it really started my day off right.

So how did everyone like the Tabata workout today? Adding the Tabata protocol is a great way to increase your calorie burn, boost fatloss, and get better results from our cardio and total body fatloss workouts. It includes cardio and strength training and is great for those who like to mix it up or those who love quick and effective combination workouts. It's very challenging and a great way to burn tons of calories in very little time. It's also a great way to keep our workout fun and interesting. (Would fun be a word you would use?! Donna?)Pretty intense, huh? You guys did a great job with it. I'm going to try and have one of those types of workouts a week, and occasionally we may have a smaller set of them mixed in with our circuits(like 2 exercises instead of 5 or 6).

WOOHOOO! Two weeks down! Do you feel stronger? Fitter? And are you having fun?!!? There's that word again :)
I hope everyone has a happy Easter! Don't eat too many chocolate bunnies this weekend! Get out and enjoy the beautiful spring weather--you know you want to do some lunges down your street, squats in your driveway, and pushups of every variety! See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment