Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

One Last Hoorah

Hey guys,
Once again, a successful week of boot camp! YAAAAY! You've made it through 2 weeks and are doing great! Are you hating me a little less each day or still undecided on that?! As you get stronger and train your muscles, the soreness will subside (ok, maybe not all of it, but it will get better!). I can already tell an improvement in your strength. You guys look great on your pushups and planks! Keep up the hard work, and don't forget the nutrition aspect.
See you Monday and Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment