Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Music Makes the World go 'Round...

Or atleast makes boot camp go by faster! Yay for our new mega ghetto boombox that gave us all a bit more pep in our step and helped us forget how hard we were working as time flew by. (Am I stretching it a bit? You probably still realized you were bustin you butts, huh? Look Audra, I said "butt" and not "fanny"! I told you I was hardcore.) Anyways, I digress...

But seriously, I am glad the music was suggested. I'm sorry it took so long to make it happen--thanks for your patience. However, as soon as I start gettin complaints about the playlist selection, it's gone. As my son, Mason, likes to say, "You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit." Ok, I'm just kidding. I know none of you would gripe about the music because you're too busy griping about the workout. Heehee. However, it seems that I haven't heard as much moaning and complaining lately. Hmmmm. Am I still doing my job well? I don't know how I feel about that...may need to take a harder look at the upcoming workouts...

So, let's talk about summer bootcamps. I've heard back from quite a few of you committing to returning...suckas! Kidding. You'll love it just as much as this one if not more. And I thank you all who have decided to continue. Can we say, "addicted?" That was my master plan. The 6 am time slot seems to be most popular. Do you 10am campers really hate me that much?!?

And just when I thought I had it kinda worked out as far as days and times, I start thinking. It can get me into trouble...anyways, I've had people ask about offering additional early morning times on other days or evening times as well. So I'd like you all to know that I am considering both of those options. It will all depend on demand and whether I have enough to make a class. If you people do your job and bring in some new recruits for me, then it shouldn't be a problem. And remember another added inaugural group special--you get a free week for referring a newbie who signs up. That is a one time offer, whether you use it for next session or down the road. After that there will be some other little reward for bringing me business.
So these are some things for us to discuss. Also, I may have a beginner class and an intermediate/advanced class (which of course all of you would fall under). This might be the two different class days options.

On another note, I'd like to send a shout out to Patty for coming with me on my interval run today after the 10 am class. Girl, we rocked it! Way to go! I hope you're not cursing me tomorrow.

Also, this Saturday is the Greatwood Spring Fling from 11-4 at the Park at Rec Center I. Greatwood Training Center will be there by the rock climbing wall. We will have a tent and table. Come by and see us! Register to win some free stuff--month of free membership, free training sessions, free bootcamp classes, etc. If I do see one of you pass by, I may grab you to come give a testimonial about bootcamp to prospective newcomers. I'm sure you'll all have nothing but glowing remarks to say about the camp and its leader, right?!

Well, I guess that's all for now. It's late and I will be seeing most of you all too soon at 6 am.
Thanks to those of you who also responded about when you will come in to measure. If something changes, please let me know. And remember, even if you don't like the results, you ARE making progress! Your strength alone has improved in these short few weeks we've been together. (We'll be doing our mile run and pushups again soon.)And don't you feel great?!? Don't get hung up on the numbers. I am seeing positive physical changes in you. You are getting leaner, stronger, and fitter. You will get out what you put into all this. Don't forget that diet and nutrition are huge in fat loss. Stick to it and keep journaling what you eat (and drink).
Ya'll are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment