Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

UGGGHH!

Okay, so I apparently suck at this blogging. I spent most of the day uploading and typing up today's post, lining up my captions with each picture, getting it just right (those of you who know me well know I am a bit anal...) And then once I posted it, the captions were all off! I didn't account for the stuff on the right side of the blog that threw everything off! So I am sorry for any pics and names that are off. If I have time this weekend I will fix it. But know that I worked really hard to get this up just right and am a bit frustrated that it didn't turn out how I expected!
Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment