Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another week down...

See how much fun we have in bootcamp!! Donna's face says it all!


Lookin good with those long jumps (Audra & Susan), chops (Kirk & Donna), and kettle bell swings (Adriana & Erin)!


Audra and Susan beginning their stability ball leg curls.


Football happy feet drill, but I cleverly renamed them "jigglers." However, by the end of bootcamp when everything is firm and tight, we will have to come up with another name!


And the one leg hip extensions...squeeze those glutes!


Go Kelle, steppin it up with one leg ball curls!


Kirk and Donna workin hard with good form on their elevated pushups.


And finally, Kirk has mastered the hamstring stretch. He is so proud of himself as am I! (You are doing great, Kirk! In all exercises, not just the stretching!)



Previous pics were honoring the 6am group. Now let's take a look at out 10am bunch...

Sasha and Stacy owning those kettle bell swings!


Sasha and Stacy keepin up the good work on their elevated pushups.


Everyone workin hard at their station-Connie & Patty at kettle bell swings, Dana & Karen at medicine ball chops.


Sasha on stability ball hip extension.


Connie and Patty with medicine ball chops. Great job, girls!



See how AWESOME you all look! You're like ol' pros after just 3 weeks! Don't you feel stronger? Because you certainly are! I'm sure you all have that bitersweet feeling on Thursdays, right? You know, you're thankful it's the last bootcamp of the week, but at the same time saddened because you won't see me or get to do another pushup variation, mountain climber, or plank until the next Monday or Tuesday. I know you are all scared to admit it, but secretly you're addicted, aren't you?! (Although, Sasha, I have it in writing that you actually said this!)You feel good, you're getting stronger, noticing some changes in your body and the way clothes fit, and you would be just miserable not seeing me weekly to put you through these challenging, full-body, high intensity workouts. Okay, am I stretching it a bit? Just let me believe that, if only for a little while...

Well, let's talk about body changes, and no I don't mean the pubescent kind. Debbie (hope you don't mind me sharing this, girl) mentioned how she noticed her clothes were fitting differently/better but that the weight was still the same. A couple others chimed in with the same comment. Yes, you should start seeing some positive changes in your body composition--how you look, feel, and clothes fit. The number on the scale is one of the hardest things to move. It takes a bit longer, and it is so tied up into your eating. We are working on losing fat and building muscle. Your body composition is changing. You are gaining muscle. You may not see the difference on the scale, but you should see it in how your clothes are fitting and how much stronger you are feeling. I know it's frustrating, but don't get hung up on the scale number. Focus on the positive changes that are taking place from all your hard work. We will measure after week 5 (our halfway point) to check progress. Keep up your good work and stay focused on the healthy eating habits and journaling.

One last note, I just want to tell you all how much I am enjoying you and what a pleasure it is to be doing this with two fantastic groups (and I'm not just talking about getting to torture you). You guys have really made this fun. I hope that some/most of you will continue with me and bootcamp through the summer (and then some...). It just wouldn't be the same without you! And I am planning on offering you all (my awesome inaugural bootcampers) a locked in rate instead of the normal rate for newcomers starting in the summer. And don't forget the referral-one free week of camp for referring a new friend-another special for you guys. More details on all this coming at a later time. But I just wanted to let you know that I would LOVE to have you all back after this 10 weeks.

Get out and enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment