Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You're A-W-E- You're S-O-M-E You're awesome, you're awesome, to-tally!

Ok, so who remembers that cheer from school?! No, I was NOT a cheerleader, but I have a freakishly strange memory and remember some random stuff like this from long ago. Maybe I'll make this my mantra for you guys. I'll try it out on you this week and see how annoying it gets...
Anyways, ya'll really are AWESOME! I am so proud of you! What great accomplishments--pounds and inches lost, strength and endurance gained. I can't wait to do final measurements and testing when we wrap these ten weeks up. Keep up the great work! If you'd like for me to give you your individual stats, please let me know. And feel free to brag to all your friends...I am! I'm so happy for your success!

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a wonderful time on your bootcamp, thank you soooo much for been such a nice trainer!!!

    ReplyDelete