Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

On Her Own

Ok, so yes, it's been a while since I've posted. I am barely making it through my days lately...can't seem to get it all done, and what I am getting done is in a constant mad frantic rush from one thing to the next without a moment to spare, much less breathe! Thank you guys for being so patient and understanding. I promise I will be rockin this blog thing once I make it through May! I have so many ideas and things I want to do on here, but right now I just don't have the time to make them happen.
So I wanna brag on one of our boot campers--Debbie. I had originally planned on getting this out last week because she did this last Saturday, but well... see above! I'm slackin! But she however, is not. So last Saturday Debbie decided to go out for a run with her husband and kiddos. In the middle of her run, she would stop and do push ups, squats, lunges, etc. Meanwhile her husband and probably many others driving by were thinking, "Dang, look at that studly woman doin her thing!" I just wanna commend her for taking the initiative to get out there and do it on her own, kick it up a notch, and really impress (or embarrass!?) her husband! Way to go Debbie!
Let me hear about how you're each making your fitness and health your own. Take ownership of it. Y'all make me proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment