Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

We're almost done!

Wow, I can't believe that our 10 weeks is winding down. Just two more to go before a brief break and back in June. I'm going to miss the few of you who can't make it back this summer, but I hope to see you in the fall. Remember I said we would have a little boot camp celebratory get together? Well I haven't forgotten about that, I'm just having a hard time thinking past May 31 right now! But it will probably be sometime during our off week one afternoon/evening.

So, how did we like this week's workouts? Some of you had mentioned that you felt last week's were kicked up a notch. I hope I didn't disappoint this week! I'd like to say, "Way to go! Awesome pikes on the ball!" to Kirk, Donna, and Stacy. You guys looked great on those! I know the rest of you will be mastering them soon. And thank you guys for getting some dumbbells of your own. That will make things a little easier.

I hope you enjoyed the partner activities today. We'll try to do more stuff like that as well. I've gotta keep ya'll from getting bored! Next week we might be taking a little "field trip" up the road...and I've got a new "game" to introduce too. More fun times ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment