Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Two Wonderful People

I would like to take this moment to thank two very talented friends and individuals...Jennifer Nall and Sharee Morris. Most of you saw my snazzy new Tiff-Fit clipboard at class the other day. And I'm sure you paused long enough on whatever exercise you were doing to hear me brag about it and where I got it. Well my good friend Jenn made it for me. Thank you again, Jenn! It's so cute! I did get quite a few compliments on it. Check out her webite http://www.fancyframesboutique.com/ for more fantastic custom made items. Mother's Day and the end of the school year are right around the corner! Get a great gift for that special person.


Jenn and Tiff (I know-I really can look like a normal person, but I think this was a special occasion. Won't see it often.)

And then there's Sharee who took some time to help me get this blog looking a 100x's better. Don't ya'll think so?!?! Give it up. Thanks girl, for your time and assistance. You're expertise is amazing and the possibilities are endless! I'm on my way to having as fabulous of a blog as you! (aim high, right?!) Ya'll check out Sharee's awesome blog http://designedwithpurposetx.blogspot.com/ but don't start comparing mine to hers! Like I said, she's a pro at this. She's been doing it for quite a while now and this is her third blog!

Here's Sharee with my daughter, Hailey, sitting next to her.



Thanks, girls, for being so good to me! Ya'll rock!










2 comments:

  1. Love it. My new favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, I just saw this! You are so silly. It does look way better though..haha!

    ReplyDelete