Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Monday, October 31, 2016

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK

Challenge of the Week: Project Inspiration Challenge 



Have a friend or family member you’d like to inspire to make a positive change in their life?

Sometimes, all it takes is an invitation.

Just the simple act of asking someone if they want to join you to workout can go a very long way….

This week, your challenge is to inspire someone who typically doesn’t exercise to join you one day this week! 

Even something as simple as kindly saying: “Hey Suzie!  I’m headed for a jog on Wednesday after work- any interest in coming along!?”

 
Or “Hey Suzie, I’ve been going to this awesome fitness program (TIFF-FIT!) for about X months now and LOVE IT!  This week is Bring-a-Friend Week and I’m able to invite a friend to come with me!  Would you like to join me one day this week to check it out?!?"

Ready to inspire someone to make a positive change in their life!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment