Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rainy Day Warriors

Whoo hooo! Have ya'll dried off from our wet workouts this morning? I'm so proud of you all for coming out despite the weather and still working hard in the wet conditions. Ya'll are hardcore!

So check out the extra workouts over the next few days and try to get one or two in. Also, I challenge you to drop one of your long boring cardio days and add in an interval workout. See the pages links to the left for more info.

Have a great weekend and be thinking of us (Audra, Debbie, and myself) on Sunday as we're doing out triathalon. See ya'll next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment