Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Inaugural Boot Camp comes to an End with Incredible Results

Well, our 10 week long initial boot camp class as finally ended, and boy did it end with some tremendous accomplishments! We had significant changes in body composition and gains in strength and endurance. Check out our results by clicking on the Boot Camp Successes Page on the right column.
Thank you everyone for your commitment. You are awesome, and I had such a great time working you out. I look forward to seeing most of you back for the summer sessions, and if you aren't returning I hope to see you back in the fall.
Finally, I wanted to put out an extra WOOHOO! to Donna and Adriana for having perfect attendance for the entire 10 weeks! You guys are rock stars!
See most of you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment