Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

First Week

Hey guys,

I'm so proud of you for completing your first week of boot camp! You're doing a great job! Be loud and proud of the healthy changes you are making in your life! I know it's hard, but nothing worth having comes easy! Remember that social support can be the #1 factor for success in fitness programs. While the support can come from your spouse, sibling, child, parent, friend, neighbor, co-worker, it's a proven fact that individuals have a greater chance of sticking to an exercise program when they have to be accountable to someone like a personal trainer (aka me!). Please contact with with any questions and/or concerns you have. If I don't know the answer to something, I will find out! Don't try to do it on your own. Social support is important in your quest for better heath, fitness, and fat loss.

Nutrition is the second most important factor for success. Make sure you are keeping a nutrition log. Most people have no idea how many calories they are eating each day. Next week we will be focusing a great deal on nutrition. I will be sharing lots of great info to help educate you on making better choices in your diet.

Have a great weekend! Don't forget to record your meals in your food journal and get up and get active! Try to do some cardio and one day of strength training on your own. More fun planned for next week! I will send out an email tomorrow with a workout suggestion.


And finally a bit of encouragement...


When the thought of quitting creeps into your mind, remember this:
"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." - Dale Carnegie

So never, ever, EVER give up on something that is important to you. (And you are all here because your health and wellness are important to you.) Stay strong and never give in! Did I tell you all how proud of you I am?!? Keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment