Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Monday, March 29, 2010

An AWESOME Protein Smoothie you Should Try

OK, so who would like an recipe for a great protein and fruit smoothie? I typically make one of these for myself after a workout or as my breakfast. I often used it as a meal replacement for dinner too if I've done a late workout and don't feel like a big dinner. You will need to get a container of Syntha 6 whey protein powder. They come in medium or large sizes and can be found at Smoothie Factory or HEB in the health section. However, they are cheaper at Smoothie Factory...For this smoothie I use the vanilla ice cream flavor. I've never tried the other flavors or made any other types of smoothie b/c I love this one so much.

Syntha 6 Tiff-Fit Berry Smoothie:
1 scoop whey protein powder
1 packet of Stevia
1/3 to 1/2 frozen banana
1/2 cup frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries mix)
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
9 1/2 oz of water

Blend the above ingredients until mixed.

Give it a shot and let me know what you think...

5 comments:

  1. when you say 2 cups of ice, you mean the ice cream right? Where is the Smoothie Factory? Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Nope, just plain old ice! Smoothie Factory is next to the Dollar Store up by LA Fitness (the center across from Greatwood).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can attest to the yum factor of this shake / smoothie! It was very good and refreshing after a hard workout

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna have to try this one. I've been doing the Yoplait smoothies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tried it tonight for dinner...love it...so so good! I will be making this a lot! Thanks Tiff!

    ReplyDelete