Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Another Great Recipe

Okay, so how many of you headed to the store to get all those ingredients for that smoothie? C'mon now, you're gonna love it! I forgot to mention that I go to Sam's to get the big bag of frozen blueberries and strawberries. Infact, I just stocked up on 3 bags of each this past weekend! My freezer is full! I also get my big container of honey there. Today I'm heading to HEB to get some more Splenda packets. I mentioned old, mushy bananas b/c they are sweeter (They also contain more sugar than their greener, firmer counterparts). But I have found that using the mushy variety gives the smoothie a sweeter taste (which I like). I also just bought some fresh bananas at Sam's and made a smoothie for myself and my husband (who happens to LOVE them--he's always requesting one, as well as my kiddos) today. They tasted great. So all I'm sayin is that if you have some older than you'd like bananas lying around, don't throw them out b/c they work really well in smoothies!
So, I have another super tasty recipe for you to try. I have made this several times. You can eat it as a meal itself, a side, throw it on a bed of lettuce, or use it as a dip with chips. Again, this one doesn't last long in my household--I've caught my husband sneeking in the fridge and spooning out some helpings for himself. Here is the link for this delicious Mexican Bean Salad:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Mexican-Bean-Salad/Detail.aspx
I really hope you make an effort to try one or both of these. I promise you won't be disappointed! Let me know what you think!
Keep those food journals full! Make sure you're holding yourself accountable. Exercise alone is not going to get you the results you want--you have to make changes in your diet as well. Don't worry--I will still work your booties hard, but you have to do your part on the nutrition side if you want to reach those goals. YOU CAN do it!

2 comments: