Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Monday, September 5, 2016

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:   100+ Challenge



Let’s kick up the intensity this week in our fitness!  

This challenge is AWESOME and you can do it almost anywhere.  

I’m challenging you to complete 100 reps of the following exercises for the corresponding day of the week.  

Here are the exercises: 

Mon: 100 Push-Ups (or modified) 
Tue:  100 Walking Lunges (100 per side)
Wed:  100 Pull-Ups (or assisted pull-ups)
Thurs: 100 Sit-Ups or 200 Crunches or 300 second plank hold
Fri: 100 BURPEES!
Sat: 100 Squats
Sun: 100 Your Choice!

You can break them up into any number of sets that you need to.  Make sure you have solid technique.  

So- care to join me for our 100 Challenge!?  

Once you’ve completed your 100 each day, make sure to let me know ☺
 

No comments:

Post a Comment