Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Monday, May 26, 2014

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK: Try a new smoothie recipe!
I LOVE Green Smoothies!   I have a few of my staple favorites, but I always like to try new recipes.
This week, your Challenge is to try at least 1 NEW Smoothie Recipes for Breakfast.

Here's one to try:
1/2 banana
1 scoop protein powder
2 TBSP super foods
1 tsp coconut oil
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup fresh spinach
water/ice

Eating a healthy breakfast will:
  • Improve your focus & concentration during the day
  • Help you maintain a healthy body weight
  • Give you more ENERGY!!
  • Rev up your Metabolism & kick-start it into gear for the day
  • Help you to get your daily vitamin & mineral requirements
Who’s IN for trying a NEW smoothie recipes this week!?  

No comments:

Post a Comment