Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Standing in your own way


You know, I wish there were more fat loss products on the market.  It seems like there are only a few.

Sarcasm--one of my many talents.

The truth is that most of the time, you end up searching for all the perfect answers and end up not taking any action. You spend so much time "researching" the best nutrition program or the best workout program, that you end up doing more "looking" than "doing".

Should I work out 3 days a week, 4 days a week... 6 days a week?  Should I do an upper/lower split or a total body?  Should I try a specific meal plan or just try to clean up my diet?

The truth?  You won't know until you put it into action.  It's simple.  First, be realistic.  If you know you can't commit to 4 days a week to working out, than it's OK.  Stick with 3.  
If you know for certain that there is no way you're not willing to give up bread, than you know that a gluten-free diet won't be right for you.

Take an approach that perfectly makes sense with YOUR lifestyle, and give it an honest shot for 2 weeks.  If it doesn't fit your lifestyle, you know what?... you don't have to stick to it.  
So, quit LOOKING and start DOING.

1 comment: