Let me Challenge you, Change you, and Cheer you on while you become the best version of YOU!

Contact me:
832.741.9404
tiff.nuno@me.com

Pro-Rated Boot Camp Session

Enter total # of classes at checkout

Yay Burpees!

Yay Burpees!
You know it, baby!

Tiff-Fit

Tiff-Fit
That's how we roll!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaack! Time To Get Busy!





Well, I'm back from vacation in the Hill Country...It was a wonderful trip to one of my favorite parts of the state. We stayed in a beautiful house and had a great time being away from our busy life here in Sugar Land while enjoying some quality family time. Lots of swimming and shopping and eating and drinking were done with a couple of workouts thrown in. I must say that the sleeping in was a definite highlight. I joined my husband and brother-in-law in boot camp workout one morning. We kept saying we would do another one or two, but sleeping in over ruled that. Hey, it was vacation, right?! I did also manage to do an interval workout on the hilly roads where we were staying. Whew, that was tough--kicked my butt! I definitely didn't get as much exercise in as I wanted to, but the rest and time off were kinda nice. Now the few pounds I found while away were not the souvenirs I was looking for. I hope you all did better than I did this past week!
Time to get back to work! Let the butt-kicking reconvene! I may be joining you in all 3 classes this week! But I definitely need to refocus my eating habits again. Time to try some new stuff. Below are some links you might want to check out. I haven't had a chance to look through them all yet, but it's on my to do list.
Salads:
Smoothies:
And Sasha found this website:

I hope you find some good ones and share with us the ones you tried. See you all on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment